26 de enero de 2006

Seguridad Social o Esclavitud Social para niños

Esta es una comparación entre el Estado adoctrinando a tus hijos y la verdad de la milanesa, tal como la expone Bureaucrash!

Es notable la manera en que manipulan el mensaje de antiguas fábulas para engañas a los niños.

Estado adoctrinando a tu hijo:

Social Security Online

La verdad

Social Slavery Online

I am a crow.

I was trying to get a drink of water, but I couldn't reach the water in the bottom of the pitcher. I dropped stones in the pitcher to make the water rise to where I could drink it. It was a lot of slow work, but it was worth it in the end.

The Moral of the Story: Little by little does the trick. Social Security helps people to build for the future.

I am a crow.

I was trying to get a drink of water. However the pitcher it was in was much too tall, and thin. I got a much wider pitcher and dumped the water into there. Now I can drink easily.

The Moral of the Story: Putting you money all in one place does not benefit you. Your retirement savings are best when spread out over a wide variety of options. When Uncle Sam sits on your money, you lose in the end.

I am a grasshopper.

When I saw an ant moving an ear of corn, I invited the ant to stop working so hard and relax with me. The ant said he had to keep working to store for the winter. When winter came all the ants shared the corn they stored and I had no food, so I was very hungry.

The Moral of the Story: We need to prepare for the future. Social Security helps you save for the future.

I am a grasshopper.

When I saw an ant moving an ear of corn, I advised him to just let relax, and let the other ants move it for him. The ant said he had to keep working to prepare for winter. When winter come the ant had plenty of corn to eat. My group did not have enough to go around, and I was hungry all winter.

The Moral of the Story: With Social Security there simply isn't enough to go around. The money will run out before you get any of it. Be like the ant, and prepare for your own future yourself.

I am a piggy.

Social Security is your piggy bank for the future. You save by making payments of part of your pay to Social Security as you work. Later when you can't work Social Security will pay you Social Security checks.

I am a piggy.

Uncle Sam is a real piggy. He takes about 30% of the money you earn, and keeps it for himself. Once money goes into Uncle Sam, it doesn't come out. Often Uncle Sam cannot even keep track of his own money. Don't trust Uncle Sam with your paycheck, or retirement.

Enseñale a tu hijo a valerse por sí mismo.

Tags:

No hay comentarios.:

Related Posts with Thumbnails