Last year Google started Google U.S. Government Search, a Web service designed to make finding information about the federal government easier.¿Están bien elegidos los tags de este post?
(...)It might seem like a little thing — after all, putting up online the information you've already prepared for other purposes is not that technically demanding — but it may yield big consequences.
Like what? Well, Barack Obama argues that "'Googling' the government will not only help expose and eliminate waste, but dispel misconceptions about the scope of our commitments." I like the bit about eliminating waste. Maybe with misconceptions dispelled, we can reduce government's scope, too.
Less controversially, Andrew Moylan of the National Taxpayers Union called transparency "vital to good governance."
I agree. But it's vital only if you go and google your government!
This is Common Sense. I'm Paul Jacob.
8 de agosto de 2007
Vigilando al gobierno
Common Sense:
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)


1 comentario:
Si señor, bien elegidos!!! Google, internet, etc: nuevos instrumentos de capital social.
Publicar un comentario